LIFE IS A JOURNEY..

I’m trying my best

I don’t want to fail

Life is a test

My Boat sets to sail.....



I see everyday

My life as a Journey

I hope and I pray

Heaven to be my gateway



Money and Accessory is just Material

Only an Illusion...

...This world nothing but unreal



We live and we die

Then we live once again

This world we live In

We suffer much pain



But the promise is clear

The promise of Jannah

We aim for it

and that’ll be greater



Life is a Journey

and I wonder at the sky

To our Lord we will return to

This is no lie



Yesterday has gone

And today is here

But tomorrow may not Come

And the Angel maybe near



This is more wise

A constant reminder

This is in my conscience

God is all Knower



He is the Supreme

& Created You & Me

He is Magnificent

& we should worship Thee



He showers His blessing

For that we should be grateful

He gives us more

God is all powerful



To Him we turn To

For Him we sacrifice

He will reward us

That will be nice



I continue my journey

Through difficult situation

Inshaa-Allah I’m successful

Until I reach my destination



I look forward to meet Him

I long for that day

For Heaven I will aim for

For Eternity I shall stay



But for now I must

Continue to strive

Through Patience and prayer

Whilst I’m still alive



So come Brothers and Sisters

Lets help one another

Your chosen as Muslims

Your reward is in hereafter



War will increase

Until you love your neighbour

Hatred will decrease

Once you seek Allah’s favour



He truly Loves us

Do not Anger Him

The Enemy will whisper

Do not give in



Stop what your doing

And reflect on your life

Why are you here?

Why all this strife?



So you go on a journey

You sail on a boat

Then a wave suddenly hits you

But amazingly you’re afloat



That is a wakeup Call

That is a Sign

That is Allah

A True Divine



You continue with your life

And Allah Tests you

The time will come

If only you had a clue?



You take a path

But where-ever you May be

There is no escape

& Allah can See



How will you answer?

How will you do?

What will be destined?

If only you knew



Give up these temptations

Seek for Repentance

The Enemy will seek you

His will be the sentence.....



This world will perish

This world will end

Time is an essence

How will you spend?



Choose the right path

And control your desire

The Enemy will deceive you

He is the Ultimate Liar



Allah created us for a Specific Purpose....

....To worship Him only! An absolute Decree!

So seek the Truth and Inshaa-Allah…..

You shall be Free...